Friday, September 22, 2006

Things to do if I won a BMW car

If ever I would receive a call telling me that I have won a brand new BMW car, here's the list of things I would do:

1. I'd make sure that the call was not a hoax. If it is then I'd forget about the rest on this list.
2. Since it is the real deal, I would arrange for the day to claim the prize.
3. I'd go to the church and sponsor a thanksgiving mass.
4. I'd start looking for the current market price of the car that I have won.
5. I would look for a car agent who could sell my brand new car without COE at a great deal. Yes, I'd sell it for I don't know how to drive and neither does Herman.
6. I'd start taking driving lessons.
7. Once it is sold, I'd go looking for a cheaper car and buy it.
8. The rest of the sales from the BMW I would use to pay-up some debts and maybe pay our condo in Mandaluyong in full.
9. And of course, treat friends for some luxurious meals.
10. Give out the latest iPod Nanos to my Filipino officemates for Christmas.
11. Donate a Mac Powerbook to be the major prize in our office Christmas party.

Isn't it nice just thinking about it? But then again I'm not the one who won a brand new car. I'd just have to wait for an iPod nano this Christmas and hope that I'd be lucky enough to win that Powerbook.

Keep on wishing. Keep on dreaming.

No comments: