Monday, February 05, 2007

Are you ready for the Deathly Hallows?

Do you know where you're going to be at the early morn' of 21st July and what you're going to be doing that exact time? I do. It's not like I have a crystal ball and had a glimpse of the beyond nor do I have a time travelling machine that brought me to the future. This is all due to the news that came out February 1st that rocked the fandom which I am proud to say I am a part of.

The last Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is coming out on that early Saturday morning, as announced inconspicuously at the official JK Rowling website. I remember last December when a week before Christmas I checked that site everyday in anticipation of a surprise gift from Jo. And when that "door" opened, I was so overwhelmed seeing the title of the very last book after so many tries.

So on 21st July before 7 am, I'll be on queue just a little outside Borders at Orchard Road. If you're a Harry Potter movie fan, you'll be in for a treat a week before that when the fifth film releases on 13th July.

Now, time to visit Borders and pre-order the book.

No comments: