Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Do you know who this young man is?



What a great physique! I remember him as a boy, who had donned those famous black-rimmed round glasses; the lucky boy chosen among thousands to be "the boy who lived". This is our Harry Potter beneath the Hogwarts' black robes and those loose shirts and jumpers.

The first time I saw this picture (click the pic to see it in its full glory) I could not believe my eyes, and then I saw a few more from the same photo shoot and I was sold: he really had grown into such a fine flesh of meat young man. Those photos are not for the latest Harry Potter film but for the promos of a stage play Equus.

Daniel Radcliffe is one lucky kid; when child stars begin to fade when they enter the awkward age of teen hood, Dan's career flourished instead. With this play about a troubled young man getting his kicks with horses, Dan is establishing himself as a real actor and not just some lucky pretty young thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

Why is he naked with that horse??????????????

Unknown said...

It's from a play, Equus.