Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dumbledore is Dead

Where were you on July 16 of last year? Do you even remember what you were doing at six o'clock in the morning (Singapore/Philippine time)? Probably still swimming in sleep land and snoring through your ass; but for me, I can still remember it very clearly like it was just yesterday. I was then on a queue to buy some book; it was no ordinary book, all right, by my standards that is.

July 16 2005 was a media-frenzy day in the world of publication, and I can't believe I was part of it, and a year after the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, here comes the paperback copy. For those who like reading paperbacks, now's your time to catch-up on what happened to Harry on his sixth year (I don't know how you were able to sustain your curiosity). Bloomsbury edition (UK) was released last month (23 June), but the American edition (Scholastic) will be due today (25 July).

No comments: