Sunday, April 03, 2005

Thirst for Flowing Words

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThere are only 103 days left and the sixth Harry Potter book will be released. I can't wait to get my hands on that hard bound book! I went to a bookstore and saw a poster saying that I can re-order the Half-Blood Prince and get a chance to join a raffle draw. I did not gave in though, because I want to be one of those people lining up at midnight of July 16th.

I haven't read a book for three weeks now, so I bought a couple of Roald Dahl books to quench my thirst for stories. No, not those children's books, you twit! Yes, Dahl wrote stories for kids but he had also written some for the adults. The guy once said that if you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books. These books are a compilation of short stories and I guess the catch phrase on the back got my utmost attention.

How would you get rid of a murder weapon without causing suspicion?

No comments: