Friday, April 29, 2005

Cut the fat, cut the fat

People had been telling me that one reason that I like pink is because I could be pregnant. I'm sorry, but I am not. Have I really gained that much wait that some are speculating that I could be expecting? I do hope not, because all those hours spent on the court playing badminton would be a terrible waste of time.

Okay, I'll admit that way back when I was still single I had a slender body. I guess, you can blame it flat out to my laziness. After giving birth, I never tried to exercise, never even dared to do a single crunch to get that fat belly off. Add to that the increased appetite, which I have maintained since the pregnancy days. My body now belies that I still don't eat vegetables. So if someone, who hadn't seen me for years, comments that I have grown a bit bigger horizontally, I just shrugs it off with an answer, "Oh, that's because I just gave birth!" (Three years ago, that is.)

Though now that I am burning some fats in court, I'm really not sure whether I'm loosing them significantly, my pant size is still the same. Blame it to my son's new nanny? She's a great cook. Maybe I should spend more hours playing and sweat some more.

One thing I would like to leave though, for all to remember: Never, ever, ask a woman if she is pregnant unless you see a baby popping out of her vagina.

I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people. – Rodney Dangerfield

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger...I was browsing for information on coolest kid in california when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on this post it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about coolest kid in california and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

While out blog surfing today for specific info on bowwow baby photo, I ended up on your page. There is plenty of information on this site about bowwow baby photo.

Anonymous said...

I found a great baby site on ebay with detailed info on used baby furniture .
Check out the specifics on used baby furniture then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on baby shower gift idea I somehow ended up on your page. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about baby shower gift idea, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

this post was what caught my attention. I was just out browsing around today looking for information on coolest kid in the world, and happened accross your blog. Although it's not completely related to coolest kid in the world, it certainly made me stop and ponder. Thanks for the great read Blogger...I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://ryvbqffy.com/koae/phmg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uvfkjjud.com/ewor/rvhs.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://ryvbqffy.com/koae/phmg.html | http://cdzcfoud.com/heyp/nqha.html