Friday, December 02, 2005

The best thing you've got going for you is individuality

My new work has begun. The work area given to me isn’t the best, but heck! it’s far better than the slums we had to make do with in UOB. I just have to learn to adapt to the freakin’ stinking wonderful smell that emits from my cubicle mate. My PC is pretty fast – way, way faster than my old PC in FITAS team (Dell computer, Pentium 4, 256 RAM, 30Gb HD, Windows XP Prof), but the sad part is that I can’t customize my wallpaper and screensaver. Ugh! I can’t see my baby Potter. Now, I was thinking of putting my poster here if I can’t find a way to customize my desktop.

What do you think?

All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity. – James F. Cooper

1 comment:

UltimateWriter said...

Fully agree with the Cooper quote.

Maybe try some air freshener for the funktified cube.