Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Search not to find things too deeply hidden

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was checking my friendster account today, and this thing captured my interest: Popular searches in my network. What does it mean? Where do they get this info? How do they gather data to come up with such list? Could all of them come from the set of friends I have – 30 of them? Or does it include the friends of my friends and their friends?

Anyways, let's get a low down:

1. Filipina babes. We are an awfully hot lot, aren't we? Pinays belong to the top stop. Or could it be that the morals of some Filipino girls have gone loose that pictures and videos of them butt-naked have proliferated in the net. Sex Bomb Girls, Viva Hot Babes, 'D Bodies, anyone? 'Ang bango-bango ng bulaklak'… 'Wag d'yan may kiliti ako d'yan…'

2. Clubbing Clothes. Next to men (I suppose it’s the men who searches for those hot pinays), it’s the women who were searching for outfits best worn for clubbing. So now, it’s the ordinary plain Jane who wants to were hot pants and skimpy tops like those Filipina babes.

3. Body Language Flirting. Okay, now you got the dress to catch glances at that dimly lit pub, you have got to learn to talk the talk and walk the walk, and so you search how to flirt. I guess everything boils down to body language.

4. Sunshine Cruz video. This is another hot Filipina chick! We really are so much in demand, aren't we? Is this the Dukot Queen shoot that Cesar, her husband, bought from the producers so it wouldn't be shown in the theaters? I've seen that one; she's with Jay Manalo. I guess, all the efforts Cesar did went for naught.

5. True Love Quiz. So now we're done with clubbing and ogling sexy bare naked girls, and were off to look for love. Is s/he the right one for me? Do our planets, moons, stars, asteroids, comets, and whatever-it-is-that-floats-in-the-galaxy meet or jibe? Does he love me? Am I in love with an illusion? Oh, a lot of people are, believe me.

6. Piolo Pascual video. After a hot pinay video, now comes a hot pinoy. This one I would gladly like to see. I think this is the one that was taken using a phone camera; this type of videos have spread widely all over the Philippine islands. I guess we can all blame it to the voyeuristic tendencies of man (take note: this encompasses all). But this was shot down by Ogie Diaz of ETK; he said that it wasn't Piolo because he know Piolo's navel very well.

7. Mazda RX-9. After raunchy videos, they look for cars? I get it! Good looking cars are such babe magnets. You've got the clubbing clothes, you can flirt with anyone, now you need the ride to take them for a 'ride'.

8. Handsome Filipino Men. Why is there a need to put the word 'handsome' in there? In Filipina babes, they don't say there beautiful, or sexy or hot. I guess to narrow down the search to young handsome brown-skinned men? Like, let's say The Hunks or now known as the Sons of the Beach (Bora)? By the way, did you know that Piolo Pascual was part of that group?

9. Cute Japanese Ladies. Next to hot pinays are our Japanese neighbors. Why cute? Are they looking for girls that resemble those in Japanese manga comics? They've got shaped, sexy eye brows, doe-eyes, long nose, thin and cute lips, thin waists, wide hips and big breasts.

10. Free Japan AV movie. Okay, this one I know nothing about. Are they similar to sex scandal videos or are they anywhere near that Taiwan noon romp? Or they could simply be copies of episodes of Voltes V, Shaider or Transformers.

No comments: