Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Food for the gods

I don’t like candies; I’m not too fond of them back when I was a kid either. But chocolates, oh, glorious chocolates! I love them specially the dark and bitter ones.

They’re having a chocolate fantasy over at the mall near my workplace, and I just bought 2 blocks of dark chocolates and one box of dark chocolate crispies. Chocolate binge? Nope, I don’t think so; that’s my regular supply for a week (maybe I should blame them why I can’t go back to my old figure).

European chocolates are the best; but Japanese ones are great too. How about trying the Meiji products (there’s more aside from what’s on the link; official link is in Japanese so I didn’t bother) or the Royce (they got stores at Takashimaya and Suntec City).

My friend April loves the Meiji Chocolate Almonds, probably because David Beckham used to endorse it. Royce is famous for its Nama/Rare chocolates; each cube is velvety smooth and simply melts in your mouth. Try the Bitter Nama, a taste of heaven – dark chocolate spiked with cognac. The Royce shop is very generous with free taste samples that could make you drool.



Chocolates: better that sex. (I know I heard is somewhere.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I love Meiji Almonds since I was a kid..my dad used to bring it home from his overseas work. And of course, I love it more when I learned that BECKS is endorsing it... :) Try also RITTER SPORT from GERMANY..it taste good too :)

Yen, gusto ko na tuloy kainin itong meiji ko...hehehe!!!

- aprylle -

Anonymous said...

Milang like Royce so much, medyo hal-ma nga lang, malinamnam habang nalulusaw sa bibig....

But I can't agree, sex is better....

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://uzrxjsyx.com/cpun/htlq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ziqwvhoy.com/xaoz/kidy.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://uzrxjsyx.com/cpun/htlq.html | http://uigidvbv.com/emlo/apfa.html

Anonymous said...

megan fox naked videos , paris hilton
“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson — who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard — but I do. And part of it is my own fault. I’m just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It’s just there. It’s something I don’t have to turn on.” megan fox naked
megan fox fully naked
Lost star Dominic Monaghan has already been cast in the video, and is confirmed to appear. Plans for the shoot reportedly require “some rather steamy sequences” between Megan and Dominic. “It gets really intense,“ a source tells E!. megan fox naked
megan fox naked
lad only in white thong panties, Megan poses on all fours and looks simply amazing. She’s just desirable as well in the other photos. The images make you want to pound her from behind. Hard. megan fox naked photos