Friday, September 23, 2005

Blowing butterfly kisses to the wind

My little son, Josh, would accompany me every morning of a workday to the bus stop near our condominium. I would normally give him a kiss on his chubby cheeks before I go, but yesterday morning he did something he has never done before. He tugged my hand and told me, “Mommy, kiss.” So I obliged by hunching forward to his level and let him give a kiss on my cheek. I melted into a puddle of goo. Not that he hasn’t kissed me before, but it was because that’s the first time he initiated one in public.

I’ll still have, probably, two years of those unabashed kisses, then it’ll be, “Not here, Mom!” or “I’m a big boy now.”

On second note, international posters of the latest Harry Potter film are out now and they look awesome!

Click for larger image Click for larger image
Click for larger image Click for larger image

Click for larger image

No comments: