Friday, June 17, 2005

The fruit doesn’t fall too far from the tree

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

People we meet always mention that my husband and my son look very much alike. Little did they know that the likeness didn’t stop there; they, too, have the same attitudes. They have the same bullheadedness, humor, and a penchant for teasing me.

Herman is too proud of his son and I am proud of having him as the father of our little boy.

Happy Father’s Day to the special men in my life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Dad, wherever you are.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My brother, Reggie.


For all the fathers, thank you for your guiding hand and ever watchful, loving eyes.

Until you have a son of your own... you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son. – Kent Nerburn

No comments: