Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Memories as the key to the past

I am fuming mad at pbase today. I was one of those who were lucky enough to open up an account with them early on – back when they don't have a capacity limit yet, when they don't charge. I can bet ,yah, I was using a big space then, because I didn't resized the pics taken from our digital camera and simply uploaded them at my account there.

That album contains a lot of my little boy's pics; from the moment he was born, to his first month, christening, first food, fifth month, everything up before he turned one. All those pics are now gone! I know I should have paid for the space when they later on announced that they'll start charging for their services, but they said that they wouldn’t be removing those existing pics. It was okay if they don’t want to host my pics anymore, but the least they could have done was send an email to alert me.

Anyway, so much for that – who am I to rave? – I still have copies of those pictures. The only thing that irks me the most is that I have to spend some time to get those from my CD archive, resize them and later on upload.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://zibtbopa.com/rsad/lqby.html | http://urlqgstx.com/ekwk/yhpm.html