Monday, June 20, 2005

Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure

Less than a month! I’ve got less than 30 days left and I should be able to finish reviewing the first five Harry Potter books. I am one of those fans waiting, panting, eager to know what is going to happen next in the adventure of the boy-who-lived.

I must admit, I am curious as who is going to give Harry his second kiss. Who will die? I hope it’s Hagrid. Die, Hagrid, die. I hope my questions are finally answered, and that I wonder what would Hermione do that warrants the comment “You go, girl!’. Will she make the first move? Well, because Harry is just too daft when it comes to girls. I guess I just admitted that I’m a Harry/Hermione shipper. Yes, pumpkin goodness!

Waiting is the great vocation of the dispossessed. – Mary Gordon

No comments: